- Check-in time is 2pm. Check-out time is 1pm.
- Our 5 mph speed limit is for the safety of all. All drivers must have a valid driver's license. Please do not drink and drive. Violators will be asked to park at the campground entrance.
- Day visitors must check-in at the store or Manager's Residense. There is a Visitor Fee. Day visitors are allowed between 9:00am and 10:00pm.
- Be considerate. Please observe our quiet hours between 11:00pm and 7:00am. No visitors during this time. Vehicles and golf carts must be on site during quiet hours. The Game Room will close at 11:00pm on weekends. The Game Room will close earlier Sunday thru Thursday.
- Parents, please supervise your children so that they do not disturb others or endanger themselves. Children under 14 may not use the pool without adult supervision (someone 18 or older). Children 2 and under must wear a swimmer's diaper in the pool. The pool opens at 10:00am.
- Some pets are allowed. Dogs considered vicious or agressive are not allowed. Check with the manager before bringing your pet. All pet owners must show proof of rabies vaccination. Dogs must be kept on site or on a leash at all times. Pets are not allowed in the pool area. Please clean up after your pet.
- Clean bath houses are important to everyone. Your help keeping them clean is appreciated. Please let us know in the store if anything is needed.
- Help us keep your campsite clean. Use your garbage bag and place it in the dumpster on your way out. Extra trash bags are available in the store.
- Firewood may be gathered from fallen wood. Please do not cut any trees or limbs. Firewood may also be bought at the store. Please keep your campfire under control and put it out when you leave.
- Virginia State Law prohibits wastewater disposal on the ground. Please use the slop sinks which are located behind the bathhouses.
- Dirt bikes and four wheelers are not allowed. Golf carts are allowed with proof of insurance.
- Please confine alcoholic beverages to your own campsite and out of site.
- Smoking is prohibited in all buildings on the campground.
- No refunds will be given.
Deer Run Campground is a privately owned campground.
We welcome campers beginning the middle of May through the end of October.
We reserve the right to refuse or reject clientele who fail to observe the rules and regulations. No refunds will be given.
DO NOT TAMPER WITH THE OUTLET BOX! Sometimes it looks like a fuse is broken off inside, but it is not. You just need a different type of fuse, which you can get in the office. We offer 30 amp electrical service on each site. Electric hot water heaters are prohibited. TURN THE SPIGOT ALL THE WAY ON after attaching your hose to supply water to your camper. Otherwise, water will leak underground.